The Consolidated NFL Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Bills traded their pick to the Chiefs who then drafted the fastest player in the history of the NFL.

Why are teams making it easier for the Chiefs? Lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cowboys moved down 5 spots in the first round. Not sure what JJ is doing this off-season. Wasn't he meant to be all in?
You know how I feel about JJ....

We just picked up a left tackle.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You know how I feel about JJ....

We just picked up a left tackle.

He's a good player & should start for you as a rookie.

Won't make you a title contender though.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Packers took a tackle in the first round…not a bad pick, protecting Love after losing dbak and runyan.

Hopefully they use some of their draft capital to challenge dejean or kool aid in the second round

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Packers took a tackle in the first round…not a bad pick, protecting Love after losing dbak and runyan.

Hopefully they use some of their draft capital to challenge dejean or kool aid in the second round
Yeah o-line was the right call for the Packers.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Packers traded back and missed out on dejean and koolaid…but not unhappy with the edgerrin cooper pick, should be a dawg next to quay walker

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Packers traded back and missed out on dejean and koolaid…but not unhappy with the edgerrin cooper pick, should be a dawg next to quay walker
Packers are missing a true WR1 from being a legit Superbowl contender.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They must see Watson when fit as the alpha receiver. Anyway, having multiple threat pass catchers in Wicks Reed Musgrave Kraft Melton probably outweighs the need for a true WR1 because of their scheme they’re running.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot Romeo Doubs Malik Heath and Grant DuBose. All were major contributors last year. I think we’ll be fine in the pass catch dept.

SunnycoastDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lost too many players. Will struggle to make the playoffs.
Added better players to the once we lost lol.
Have you seen the additions in free agency?
we lost Wilkins/loss, Hunt/Meh, Van Ginkel/Meh Howard/Past it.

replaced with cheaper and better players except for maybe Wilkins which with an additional 18m come post June 1 will be complimented on O and Dline.

the only Oline I see even close to ours is Houston and San Fran.
What losses are you thinking brother? And who they haven’t been substituted for?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Added better players to the once we lost lol.
Have you seen the additions in free agency?
we lost Wilkins/loss, Hunt/Meh, Van Ginkel/Meh Howard/Past it.

replaced with cheaper and better players except for maybe Wilkins which with an additional 18m come post June 1 will be complimented on O and Dline.

the only Oline I see even close to ours is Houston and San Fran.
What losses are you thinking brother? And who they haven’t been substituted for?
You didn't get better. Go & read every article about free agency & basically all will say that you got worse in comparison to other teams.

SunnycoastDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
You didn't get better. Go & read every article about free agency & basically all will say that you got worse in comparison to other teams.
Hahahaha Freak I think you should to say we haven’t added to needed positions with still Simmons S, Campbell Oline and others still talking to Phine post June is a major upgrade. 90% of experts are calling Grier are genius with what he’s done. But to say Jets, Pats and the highly depleted Bills will stop Phins making the playoffs is farcical lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hahahaha Freak I think you should to say we haven’t added to needed positions with still Simmons S, Campbell Oline and others still talking to Phine post June is a major upgrade. 90% of experts are calling Grier are genius with what he’s done. But to say Jets, Pats and the highly depleted Bills will stop Phins making the playoffs is farcical lol
Chiefs
Ravens
Bengals
Bills
Texans
Jets
Browns
Steelers

That's 8 teams that probably finish higher than the Dolphins. Dolphins are in the mix but at best I see them finishing 6th seed. But if I had to pick my top 7 AFC teams they wouldn't be in it.

SunnycoastDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
You’re saying the freaking Jets and majorly depleted Bills will waste the Phins?
Have you honestly seen those teams and what they’ve done in free agency and draft?