Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We will be clearing the decks you'd have to imagine. Contracted and off contract players rumored to be going all over the place. I'll leave this here:

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't see the attached pic, but I don't see us letting go of players still contracted unless they choose to go at no extra cost.

I see Reynolds and Elliot and then the rest of the cheapies being re-signed (Holland for example).

I think the cap is big enough to fit all at least for now.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Eastwood
Graham
Mbye
Hoppa
Lichaa
Kas if he cant start putting in Bigger minutes maybe him too
Holland
Stanely
Des ;)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klemmer, Jackson and Montoya

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The pic not showing?

Apparently Kasiano has been spotted st Cronulla Leagues Club twice in the last week and could be off to the Sharks.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano lichaa hoppa Stanley Eastwood and I hope but doubt tolman fatties are gone

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i had to pick a prop to go to make way for Woods it would have to be Kas. Love watching him come on, but we really aren't getting value for money for the guy. Also shits me that he is so unprofessional when it comes to training and dieting habits. He could easily be the best forward in the comp with his natural talent but his lack of dedication lets him down.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If i had to pick a prop to go to make way for Woods it would have to be Kas. Love watching him come on, but we really aren't getting value for money for the guy. Also shits me that he is so unprofessional when it comes to training and dieting habits. He could easily be the best forward in the comp with his natural talent but his lack of dedication lets him down.
No clue. None at all. You'd rather woods who's just a even uglier shinier fruitier version of tolman than kasiano? No clue

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have been told that Eastwood will not be resigned next year and if he can get a longer contract elsewhere he is free to go otherwise he will be with the club next year but he will be down the pecking order and may not get as many minutes next year depending on injuries. Kasiano will be here next year.

Elliot is close to resigning a 2year deal too
Lichaa gone
Hoppa gone
Holland possibly gone
Abby looking to extend too

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No clue. None at all. You'd rather woods who's just a even uglier shinier fruitier version of tolman than kasiano? No clue
I wouldn't. I am really against the Woods signing as I find him super lazy in defence. But if we were losing one of our props i'd have to go Kasiano. He's on big money and plays very few minutes. Doesn't make sense to cut Tolman who wouldn't be on half of Woods money and is our best defender and a pure workhorse. Wouldn't want to lose Graham or Klemmer. It basically leaves Kas to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.