Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who do you think is the most likely to take points off City and open the door for us?

Fulham seem able to pull a rabbit out of the hat every now and then.

We dropped some silly points to them this year.

Wolves are hard to score against. I don’t think West Ham have the goods, and as for Spurs, relying on them to help us would be a miracle.
im hoping wolves or Fulham could do us a favour wouldn't rely on the other 2 teams..

we still have to win our games first, Bournemouth wont be easy, surely united would rather us winning the league then having there rivals win 4 in a row and hopefully everton let us win

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
im hoping wolves or Fulham could do us a favour wouldn't rely on the other 2 teams..

we still have to win our games first, Bournemouth wont be easy, surely united would rather us winning the league then having there rivals win 4 in a row and hopefully everton let us win
I think Wolves or Fulham are the more likely.

I agree Bournemouth won’t be easy, I would be happy with 2 nil.

Agree on Man U.

I’ve been reasonably impressed with Everton’s resilience this year after the FFP points deduction. They deserve to stay up.

What‘s hard for me to understand is how they can get pinged for FFP when they are obviously putting a lot of money into building a new stadium. Seems a bit unfair to me. A Golfing mate who is a Leeds United Tragic, doesn’t get it either.