Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Think Arsenal would be worthy winners this season, they've had great wins, scored the most goals, and conceeded the least.

Unfortunately I can't see City losing any of their remaining 5 games, in fact they could probably win them with half their team blindfolded.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Think Arsenal would be worthy winners this season, they've had great wins, scored the most goals, and conceeded the least.

Unfortunately I can't see City losing any of their remaining 5 games, in fact they could probably win them with half their team blindfolded.
can only hope we win our remaining games and pray city lose a game or even draw a game

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Which of the 5 games is City even a sniff of not winning?
Forrest away wont be easy as they're fighting for relegation survival.

wolves normally give city a hard time though I expect city to beat them

Fulham away is a tricky game

spurs away where city haven't won at the new spurs stadium in the league though I expect spurs to bend over and let city win to stop us from winning the league

west ham they should beat but u never know what west ham team turns up

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Forrest away wont be easy as they're fighting for relegation survival.

wolves normally give city a hard time though I expect city to beat them

Fulham away is a tricky game

spurs away where city haven't won at the new spurs stadium in the league though I expect spurs to bend over and let city win to stop us from winning the league

west ham they should beat but u never know what west ham team turns up
I guess we'll know in a few weeks time

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
After last night‘s win against that lot five miles up the road, it does make wonder what they will do next.

Will they prioritise winning the rest of their games including Manchester City and potentially qualify for Champions League, or do they tank it, so as we can’t win the Premier League.

Interesting conundrum for them to consider.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After last night‘s win against that lot five miles up the road, it does make wonder what they will do next.

Will they prioritise winning the rest of their games including Manchester City and potentially qualify for Champions League, or do they tank it, so as we can’t win the Premier League.

Interesting conundrum for them to consider.
they will 100% tank, we'll have to rely on Fulham west ham and wolves to make city drop points

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
they will 100% tank, we'll have to rely on Fulham west ham and wolves to make city drop points
Who do you think is the most likely to take points off City and open the door for us?

Fulham seem able to pull a rabbit out of the hat every now and then.

We dropped some silly points to them this year.

Wolves are hard to score against. I don’t think West Ham have the goods, and as for Spurs, relying on them to help us would be a miracle.