Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Reaction score
Hahahahahah the club wants to start fires what a shit poorly run club. Pathetic club bottom feeding look at the club's fans how racist in the comments...
It's no shock anyway little club. But this good karma for the club and the fans they deserve it. Always talking up what's not there? The sluzza next year got a big job before he gets the sack for coming 12th hahaha

Attachments

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We’ve been useless up front, have missed numerous chances and as a result have dropped the points we have.
We thank Klopp for turning us around as a club. We competed and challenged for many trophies during his tenure, but now a new era starts with Arne Slot .
The guys that brought in Klopp have brought in Slot, Edwards is no idiot .
Time to let go of the profile picture brother

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice to see you back friend. Why the long absense?
Mostly family.

Cold and flu season started early in this household. Son had Pneumonia a few weeks back, and is still recovering.

That and the core reason for coming to this forum (bulldogs related chat) has just gone to shit because it’s unmoderated.

also, being banned for calling donkey fucker incestuous probably didn’t help

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mostly family.

Cold and flu season started early in this household. Son had Pneumonia a few weeks back, and is still recovering.

That and the core reason for coming to this forum (bulldogs related chat) has just gone to shit because it’s unmoderated.

also, being banned for calling donkey fucker incestuous probably didn’t help
Well, it's good to have you back mate.

Sorry to hear about your son. Pneumonia is an absolute bitch and dangerous as fuck so glad that he's getting better.

This place should be just about a laugh or enjoyment so if you're not feeling it, then what's the point?

As for the Mods, I think it's been okish of late. Better than the Nasheed days tho that isn't saying much.

Though, you getting banned is a massive leap. My issues with these bannings is most people just let things go and don't complain about anything, but all it takes is one dick to start rocking the boat and they've got to hand out bans for what's seen as consistency. Which I imagine is what happened with that idiot.

Tho ... He's on an entirely different level to you. And I agree about the incestuous call btw. In fact, I went on and called him a paedo so I'm surprised I got banned but not you?

Either way, hope your son continues improving and to see you more around

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tell Slot to keep his hands off on getting Minteh please

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
konate vvd and quansah as your cbs next year?

still think use need 1 more considering Konate is injury prone
Nah about the Dutch league. Also talk of Gomez going, tho I feel it's a manager's push for W new contract