Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And in will come Gareth “I love maguire “ Southgate . :sweatsmile:
Ans here I was once upon a time urging you guys to bring in Steve Bruce .
Surely that's not serious tho? Southgate? Fucking hell.

I reckon it'll be Tuchel

SunnycoastDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon it'll be Tuchel
[/QUOT

What’s Amorim upto these days? He staying now or still interested in trying his hand in England?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd hope for your sake it's just a rumour. Tuchel I think is nailed on
Tuchel is an intesting appointment. I have loved his coaching style since Dortmund - but he’s put every club off that has hired him. Borussia, PSG and Chelsea. Having said that, he has won titles at all clubs.

Hard nosed German. Is that any different to a hard nosed Dutch?

TBH if they’re really winning to clear the rot and invest, I would consider Mourinho again. I just love that ****, even if it isn’t a right fit

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tuchel is an intesting appointment. I have loved his coaching style since Dortmund - but he’s put every club off that has hired him. Borussia, PSG and Chelsea. Having said that, he has won titles at all clubs.

Hard nosed German. Is that any different to a hard nosed Dutch?

TBH if they’re really winning to clear the rot and invest, I would consider Mourinho again. I just love that ****, even if it isn’t a right fit
Agree with everything you said. Read stories from past players about him at Dortmund after Klopp and how players were banned from mentioning Klopp.

But ... he's a great manager tactically (tho he blew it in the semi final)

Mourinho? Mate. Nah.

It's a really really tough job to walk into. And there aren't many great options out there.

I say Ten Haag should stay ...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree with everything you said. Read stories from past players about him at Dortmund after Klopp and how players were banned from mentioning Klopp.

But ... he's a great manager tactically (tho he blew it in the semi final)

Mourinho? Mate. Nah.

It's a really really tough job to walk into. And there aren't many great options out there.

I say Ten Haag should stay ...
what happened to your big sam prediction??