This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe more. I can’t remember the last time we actually looked like a unit.

Even some of our losses we looked good and just lost it in the end or got fucked by refs.

Our attack is dependant on our left edge however our defense is also stoic.

I would love for sexton to get a run as I think Hutchinson doesn’t offer much.

We have all been through some shit these last few years but finally we are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Defence - tick
Attack - tick
Scoring points - tick
Attitudes - tick
Team morale - tick
CC - tick

I mean it’s the best we’ve looked in 10 years. It’s staring to get exciting. We can beat cowboys and we would even take it to the sharks. We nearly beat the top of the table storm. We are right there this year. Looking very good.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We look committed and playing with purpose, whatever Ciro has instilled into these men, they are buying into it. We’ve been competitive in every game and with equal or more share of possession, they’re winning.

The other notable difference is the fact we have NRL experienced men and NRL level depth this season. Huge difference.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attack is evolving.. burto is swinging it to both sides of the ruck, and we’re seeing the fb chime in more. Taffe was trying it out before he got knocked out and Tracey is taking the torch successfully

We’re in the hunt for the 8 this year. It’s wide open and so long as injuries are contained, we will remain competitive and in the fight. Haah it’s now I wish we had Tpj

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe more. I can’t remember the last time we actually looked like a unit.

Even some of our losses we looked good and just lost it in the end or got fucked by refs.

Our attack is dependant on our left edge however our defense is also stoic.

I would love for sexton to get a run as I think Hutchinson doesn’t offer much.

We have all been through some shit these last few years but finally we are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.
I hope Ciraldo has finally seen the light. Hutcho 1 try assist and zero tries in 7 games out of 26 or more tries we've scored. That's f..king disgusting stats for a 7.
Hopefully Ciraldo sees the bye as the perfect opportunity to swap our 7 and give him plenty of training time before the next game. Hopefully he was waiting for Sexton to pull his finger out which it looks like he's done the last 2 weeks. Taaffe also showed more in 2 minutes in attack today as a 7 than Hutcho has in 7 whole games

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Attack is evolving.. burto is swinging it to both sides of the ruck, and we’re seeing the fb chime in more. Taffe was trying it out before he got knocked out and Tracey is taking the torch successfully

We’re in the hunt for the 8 this year. It’s wide open and so long as injuries are contained, we will remain competitive and in the fight. Haah it’s now I wish we had Tpj
Hutchinson is still our sea anchor. He is holding back the play with his slow running and poor distribution.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope Ciraldo has finally seen the light. Hutcho 1 try assist and zero tries in 7 games out of 26 or more tries we've scored. That's f..king disgusting stats for a 7.
Hopefully Ciraldo sees the bye as the perfect opportunity to swap our 7 and give him plenty of training time before the next game. Hopefully he was waiting for Sexton to pull his finger out which it looks like he's done the last 2 weeks. Taaffe also showed more in 2 minutes in attack today as a 7 than Hutcho has in 7 whole games
Taaffe showed his ability to read the play and set up tries. His nifty back pass to Crichton was a gem. Hutch would have died with the ball.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Taaffe showed his ability to read the play and set up tries. His nifty back pass to Crichton was a gem. Hutch would have died with the ball.
We wouldn't have scored that try if Hutch was on the field. Taaffe gave a nice pass and followed the ball and gave a great final pass to Chrichton...Hutch wouldn't have been there

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Defence - tick
Attack - tick
Scoring points - tick
Attitudes - tick
Team morale - tick
CC - tick

I mean it’s the best we’ve looked in 10 years. It’s staring to get exciting. We can beat cowboys and we would even take it to the sharks. We nearly beat the top of the table storm. We are right there this year. Looking very good.
Hey Scoobs, is this the first post I’ve seen of yours with no love for Taafe? You alright man?

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are building very nicely. As most people have said hopefully Taafe takes over from Hutch who is bog average. We do need a few more forwards

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He'd probably rather be here than where he's playing atm