To all the people saying dogs got the wrong assistant.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't particularly care about the 2 blokes personally, but i will always go into bat for the blue ad white, fuck all the idiots saying we picked the wrong assistant in ciraldo over webster, warriors look absolutely toilet. They might finish above us eventually, but with the roster they have it is appalling football. So.... to bloke in a bar, 'rugby league guru', johns brothers, voss, etc, etc and etc go fuck yourselves and #fuckthewahs. idiots.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't particularly care about the 2 blokes personally, but i will always go into bat for the blue ad white, fuck all the idiots saying we picked the wrong assistant in ciraldo over webster, warriors look absolutely toilet. They might finish above us eventually, but with the roster they have it is appalling football. So.... to bloke in a bar, 'rugby league guru', johns brothers, voss, etc, etc and etc go fuck yourselves and #fuckthewahs. idiots.
Scoobs ? Fuck off … I’m the original Scoooby, real Scooby doo of the Kennel :p
IMG_2966.jpeg

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The culture, resilience and spirit Ciraldo is building has always been evident. We lacked and still do class to a certain extent.

But the removal of Topine, RFM, alamoti, averillo and I guess to a lesser extent Harrison Edwards.

If you don’t buy in and battle every possession you don’t fit in with Ciros plan. The addition of Mann and Curren who leave everything on the field. That is inspirational.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The culture, resilience and spirit Ciraldo is building has always been evident. We lacked and still do class to a certain extent.

But the removal of Topine, RFM, alamoti, averillo and I guess to a lesser extent Harrison Edwards.

If you don’t buy in and battle every possession you don’t fit in with Ciros plan. The addition of Mann and Curren who leave everything on the field. That is inspirational.
I can understand Topine & RFM but why list the others?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you're underestimating Webster's coaching ability just for the sake of it. Teams will always have lulls in performance during the course of a season no matter how good they are.

I'm sorry but I really dont understand the point of this thread.
Warriors attack is literally shit. I have watched them the last few weeks and they have nothing. It’s so slow and predictable. For the roster they have they should be better. It’s so structured, it’s rubbish. I keep expecting them to come good, but they don’t.

Last year they had the suprise factor, the shift to the right was a gun play and DWZ scored what, 27 tries? This year everyone’s figured them out and they have no back up.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think you're underestimating Webster's coaching ability just for the sake of it. Teams will always have lulls in performance during the course of a season no matter how good they are.

Seems like another piss measuring contest between who got the better assistant. Warriors being in a bit of a rough patch and us stringing a few together, this thread was inevitable imo

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are the only team in the bottom half of the ladder that have a positive for and against, if they get it together they could make the finals but they are lacking execution in attack close to the line.

RTS must have thought he was coming back into a gun team based off last season but has come back to the once weres that he originally left

Last edited:

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Webster walked into a squad that was 10x better than ours, plus they had an established leadership group... one preseason on and they're back to the Warriors of old.. Ciraldo implemented a tough system that is dependant on strong-willed players, and guys who are willing to grow into that type of player/person, not your RFM's and Topine's. We will be more competitive than them over the next few seasons.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can understand Topine & RFM but why list the others?
Alamoti was very lazy in defence. And averillo just didn’t seem like a hard trainer. I might be wrong. But this group of lads seem to dig in when your back is to the wall. And the majority have come from winning cultures. So there is no easy days. You can’t be a champion and have days off metaphorically speaking.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

It’s a very relevant thread in my opinion. It was actually Ciro that was most prematurely underestimated and Webster getting all the wraps. The better assistant BS had been floated around everywhere including here. The fact that one coach had a far superior roster over the other made it ridiculous to even compare the two in the first place.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100 percent there’s regular posters here that are either bi polar or don’t understand chemistry. It takes time to gel, a team of champion players don’t always mean wins he is building a team that plays like champions. We have grit I love it

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought the OP was you haha
:tearsofjoy: Bro, our vocab/expressions are nothing alike lol. I don’t need multiple accounts to view my opinions!!

and don’t even associate me with that imposter hahaha !!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alamoti was very lazy in defence. And averillo just didn’t seem like a hard trainer. I might be wrong. But this group of lads seem to dig in when your back is to the wall. And the majority have come from winning cultures. So there is no easy days. You can’t be a champion and have days off metaphorically speaking.
You are making that stuff up. There's never been any suggestions those guys were problems off the field

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
It’s a very relevant thread in my opinion. It was actually Ciro that was most prematurely underestimated and Webster getting all the wraps. The better assistant BS had been floated around everywhere including here. The fact that one coach had a far superior roster over the other made it ridiculous to even compare the two in the first place.
SJ was done and dusted at Sharks, DWZ and Montoya were very inconsistent, lost Walsh etc... but he instilled a toughness into the squad and got the best out of his players. So he's definitely not a shit coach.

I'm not comparing the 2, I'm just giving him more credit than what the OP has awarded him and believe he could've done well had he been our coach instead.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Making threads to pat ourselves on the back because after 7 years we're finally in the top 8 for 2 rounds in a row.

We don't have to worry about other clubs & shouldn't be arrogant. We've achieved nothing so far.