OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I definitely do it too against the Good Friday match, but Im sure Casey gave us the same treatment as the tigpies yesterday. They talk about us running off our line early, thats what happens when you actually WANT to win games
Yeah I mean if you take out those sin bins there's nothing to talk about, and when you consider the actions of both players who were binned, they were justified binnings. As for line speed yeah I mean I know what it feels like to think the other team is jumping the gun just because of how slow our team has been in previous seasons, but there's nothing our boys were doing that is against the rules.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Siezer coped 4 weeks suspension for the hip drop just heard it watching Newcastle game from Braith anasta

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As she should talking Curran I’ll put player like that that was a bad hip drop and could’ve ended up in a bad way seizer played with anger and frustration we played our usual game and got the point and won and then another 2 players get sin binned the tigers have a very short fuze

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's interesting seeing as Tago only got a week
Yeah interesting though maybe they trying to make a example out of it now though we don’t have clear view of a hip drop tackle but that was a bad one even though he got Curran got up

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah interesting though maybe they trying to make a example out of it now though we don’t have clear view of a hip drop tackle but that was a bad one even though he got Curran got up
I thought Tago's looked bad but I know there's different technicalities as to how they judge it.. ah well he's out for our game which is all that matters right now

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's a fucking football forum.

I don't see the sex of the ref, I see how they perform. She is shit.

Only got the job because she has a vagina. There I said it.

You have told me about certain posters being misogynistic to you, but I don't think they posted so called misogynistic remarks about Kasey.

As I said the so called misogynistic posters have never said or done anything to make me think they are misogynistic.
Still short a quality spine player and need some props. Next week's team will be interesting Tracey goes straight back to 1, and Preston should be right to take the field. I want to see more of Todd in NSW Cup and for mine Curran playing prop is a damming indication of our shortage of quality props.Mann will be there but Haywood looked better tonight and Hughes should probably be used from the bench at this stage. Two of Taffe, Salmon, Haywood and Morrin need to go before seasons end. Hutchinson is steady but the club needs to find a half back who is not a speed bump in defence and is a threat running the ball.
Agree re Hutch. Yes he’s solid and steady. But yesterday against the Tigs, saw too many sets that went nowhere with no clear direction.
Of course it’s not all Hutch’s fault. Occasionally does some nice stuff but rarely see him scheming to change direction of the attack or initiate/direct attacking raids. IMO he’s too often just a passing link in the chain. Far too predictable & not threatening attack wise. After watching NSW Cup game, we really need to have a closer look at Sexton @ HB back in top grade. However do not believe it will happen unless we have a couple of losses ahead. Doubt CC will change a winning team.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
OMG you've turned into a Ken! Lol
I really don't give a fuck, you know me.

It's easier just to throw "conspiracy theory" around than really look at the problem or even admit there is a problem.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I really don't give a fuck, you know me.

It's easier just to throw "conspiracy theory" around than really look at the problem or even admit there is a problem.
Some people are in complete denial apparently about "the problem"....it's all hypotheticals not to be concerned about \_(ツ)_/¯

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some people are in complete denial apparently about "the problem"....it's all hypotheticals not to be concerned about \_(ツ)_/¯
Let them think that, that's their prerogative. I just don't like being labelled a "conspiracy theorist" just because I'm not a NPC and question bullshit when I see it.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The stat that indicates why we can win the comp!
Simple stat, we are the ONLY team in the competition that has not conceded 30 or more points in a game!
Hope this stat continues Friday win or lose let’s keep em under 30!
It’s a very impressive stat ladies and gentlemen!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I decoded it.

IS OR GE or t nigd

or, you can't use the decoder. :tearsofjoy:
At least wash the decoder before passing it to me lol

PS hope you're feeling better sis. I'm still in bed recovering from my boys game and the Dogs game yesterday....

Reactions: Kaz