OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you meant the half break in the sixth minute? He got around Naden from a standing start, who had to make a pretty desperate tackle to stop Xerri getting clear. I thought he showed a bit of a glimpse there of some speed, but against Naden doesn't mean much.
The last play of the half was also interesting as the winger caught him in the chase for JAC's kick.
But was Xerri in top gear? Sometimes it's best not to go flat out for a kick to have a better chance on the bounce.
I'm not sure Xerri has had a chance yet to really show his top speed. Although I would have expected to have seen a bit more by now, especially with the hype during his layoff that seemed to be saying he was as quick as Usain Bolt.
Watch the Burton break again, Xerri rounds him up in ~15 metres, then slows so he doesn’t over run him, takes the pass then accelerates and leaves Bula (who is no slouch) like he was standing still.

Always a Bulldog

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reed running third man in to stir the pot and instigate. Joey feels that big players should be allowed to physically assault Reed by punching him in the head.
Joeys an absolute dumb ****. Still salty about the day haz put one over from the sideline to beat them

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually thought he would run away after that line break early In the first half but he got collected easy
Still scored a try for us, he will get there and get speed more back

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch the Burton break again, Xerri rounds him up in ~15 metres, then slows so he doesn’t over run him, takes the pass then accelerates and leaves Bula (who is no slouch) like he was standing still.

Always a Bulldog
I agree he is plenty quick enough also recently burnt Meaney who is pretty quick.

klemmer and seyfarth both fined and seizer 4 wks suspension
So the only blunder and it was a decent one is Sezer not getting binned.Rest sort of evens out.
Reed might need to check himself in the near future, with fines in consecutive games he must be sailing close to missing one which we don't need.
With Hughes just pay the fine their always harsh on incidental contact with the ref.

Maybe if a ref(or bunker jerk)fucks up they could get a fine too ...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sezer 4 game ban but no sin bin :D

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It wouldn't be that much money, it's a nuffy run podcast.

They have''t even updated that Keith Barnes died in April. :rage:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sezer cops a 4 match ban and doesn’t get binned yet the tigers want to whinge about the ref.

Benji had a whinge too.

Penalties were even. The better team won
Ridiculous from Sutton. See how ethical NRL and Refs Appt Board are if they dont make Sutton sit it out for 4 weeks himself.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It wouldn't be that much money, it's a nuffy run podcast.

They have''t even updated that Keith Barnes died in April. :rage:
The money is not the point.

It's the misogynist comments that have offended and brought bad publicity on the Tiges. Media will run with it over a lot of other issues and now a public company have disassociated themselves from supporting that kind of language and bowed to public opinion.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have watched the replay and can't work out what they were whingeing about. You don't end up the worst team in the comp by chance, they have terrible discipline and it shows every week.
Also, i used to want to see big Stefano in the blue and white but that was piss weak. We had morrin returning kick-offs ( and doing a great job), a real prop would've absolutely tried to murder him, these weak tigers ***** actually gave up post contact metres to a bloke weighing 25kgs less than them, WEAK *****

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Footy Show on 9 just spent their whole review of our game bagging out Mahoney with Joey calling for the NRL to bring back assault into the game
What more would you expect from a fiend