OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do people still watch the Footy Show.

When my team wins they show 5 secs of the game & when we lose, it's like they show 20 mins highlights.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reed running third man in to stir the pot and instigate. Joey feels that big players should be allowed to physically assault Reed by punching him in the head.
And Channel 9 pays this guy?
I wonder how he feels about women who talk too much?
Pretty sure that condoning violence right now might attract a few viewers in the Neanderthal market, but really is swimming against the tide.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I actually thought he would run away after that line break early In the first half but he got collected easy
Burton criita kiks xerri and the whole team are playing harder and harder and they will only get better and more confident it’s shows on the field bulldogs are a really good team so many good players who can play so many positions there are weapons

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I definitely do it too against the Good Friday match, but Im sure Casey gave us the same treatment as the tigpies yesterday. They talk about us running off our line early, thats what happens when you actually WANT to win games
100 percent

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Taffe also answered questions about playing halfback, he was first receiver multiple times attacking down the right. Didn't do much
Taffee is a good kid, he gets better with confidence. Don’t give up on him he is a good player and a good buy!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Joey is still bitter that your team smashed his in round 7.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mahoney imo is going overboard and needs to be a little more sly with it but I don't understand why footy players are so sensitive? They take the bait every single time :tearsofjoy:
Haha.
That's great.
Complete mystery why footy players take the bait every time.
I can see why some fans think Mahoney may be pushing the envelope, but it's not as if he is seriously dirty like a Slater or, ...actually I'll leave it at Slater.
Isn't the more important question whether Mahoney's niggle and not taking a backward step helping the side's overall grit and determination?
If it is then I'm not too fussed with what he's doing. As long as he doesn't get suspended.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha.
That's great.
Complete mystery why footy players take the bait every time.
I can see why some fans think Mahoney may be pushing the envelope, but it's not as if he is seriously dirty like a Slater or, ...actually I'll leave it at Slater.
Isn't the more important question whether Mahoney's niggle and not taking a backward step helping the side's overall grit and determination?
If it is then I'm not too fussed with what he's doing. As long as he doesn't get suspended.
He is a leader !

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

How ridiculous is this! Hughes has a case to answer for coming in touch with Referee.

It’s not his fault nor the referee but the officials for allowing a female ref to referee a first grade men’s NRL match.

it’s utterly ridiculous and turning the game into an absolute farce!
Very ridiculous indeed.. in fact you'll find a whole thread dedicated to this incident and its ridiculousness

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What are the chances of Hughes and Mahoney getting off by fighting it - zero chance.

Taking the early plea is the only chance we got

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Surely people saw the Tigers meat head players having a go at the referee all game especially Klemmer and Bateman, I don't know how Bateman stayed on the field that game as he kept carrying on and received a warning...

Also lets be real here, do people think that meat head footy players wouldn't find it easier to talk over a female referee? I find it easy to talk over any female in general, but during a physical sport usually dominated and surrounded by males with some being very frustrated this was bound to happen hence her losing control...

Referee or not, most meat heads aren't going to let a female put them in their place lol
Happens on here with the meatheads so of course it would also on the field hahaha ;)

It will be a learning curve for Kasey I guess.

She needs to set the ground rules from before the kickoff at the toss with the capts and stop yelling out at the players with threats of consequences and just call silly players in with their capts, put them on show and on notice and act. Capt to get a fair go but if they question everything in an attempt to slow down the game like Bateman, then she needs to stop that as well.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing about the Tigers game. I wasn’t even a bit concerned that they were leading. I was extremely confident we were going to grind it out and win the game.