demetriou finally sacked by souths

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That Souths rock spider-looking bloke made Anasta look like a clueless clown. Poor Braith has got his panties in a twist because Souths gave his boy Ilias the flick and he has been hammering Demetriou on his show nearly every day since. And he wasn't even smart enough to check his facts about the Rabbitohs winning the reserve grade comp and interstate cup before leading with his chin and telling Solly that Souths haven't had any success below first grade for a long time. Made him look like a complete imbecile when the Souths bloke pulled him up on the facts.

Braith is a buffoon, how he got the lead gig on 360 has got me buggered, I'd say he had good kneepads on when applying/begging for the job from Creepy Crawley's inbred brother who runs Fox Sports.

I hate the Rabbitohs as much as anyone but Braith is a cuck who got owned in that interview and probably shouldn't have a conflict of interest job where he can discuss players' contracts and use his 360 gig as a form of Seek to plug his own clients on a regular basis.
When has winning NSW Cup actually led to success in first grade though. It’s generally the team with the best veterans sprinkled with a couple of young talents. It doesn’t have the same effect winning all three junior grades with the same team would. I’d assume Anasta was talking about proper junior tournaments.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bennett will go to the highest bidder

So it will be Souths.