demetriou finally sacked by souths

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’ll only see a change in that club if Walker and Mitchell are dropped. If the new coach doesn’t make the change, then the same problems will persist. Which I don’t mind, because I despise that club

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nable at it again talkin up Munster on 360

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually thought he went ok. Put on the spot and aimed up quite well. Gave it back pretty hard

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hornby will be up against it depending on his mantra for the rest of the season and how he has to treat the ***** in the team...
As for the outgoing coach who is a dh at best anyway, don't stress anybody who is worried that he is out of of a job.
His jobsearch money/payout would be pretty sizeable and he would have been on what half a mill a season? possibly more? Doubt he will be short of a dollar for a while.

I wouldn't even know what their CEO fucken looks like so i dgaf about shim.
Who pulls the strings there does Rusty actually have much(or controlling)power at all i have no idea on this?

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Forgot who said it on SEN but they said they sacked him after the Storm game because they have 4 "easier" games coming up and if they win them, the board will say "see, we made the right move".

I just hope they keep losing.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souths paraded Demetriou around and shielded him whilst blowing his trumpet as the next best thing. I really don't see how he ends up blamed for Souths demise. I feel there is just as much blame on the playing group not performing.

Currently seems like they have overrelied on a few key players (Latrell Mitchell, Damien Cook, Cody Walker, Burgess brothers). Take them out of the equation (or out of form) and it all falls to shit.

I'm actually wondering if perhaps Latrells head isn't actually in rugby league at the moment (much like how Chanel Harris-Tavita fell out of love for the game).

I couldn't guess what caused the squad to fall so far. They've got enough quality on their books to be well off the bottom of the ladder and a huge nursery to draw juniors from. I'm guessing that there's plenty of coaches that'd love a roster like JD had. I've been sad that we have underperformed with a bog average roster. I can't see that it'd be much fun watching a strong roster fail badly.

It'll be interesting to see if Hornby can sort things out. But there's serious issues that need resolution. It could be advantageous that he's seen it from the inside. He'll have ideas on where to start at least. But unless he goes in tomorrow morning and let's a selection of players know there's expectations now, he'll throw away a
golden opportunity.

I just hope they keep failing. Kinda have a habitual hatred of them as they love a thug in their 17.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually thought he went ok. Put on the spot and aimed up quite well. Gave it back pretty hard
Former lawyer. He’s good in those situations, however judge him by his actions and so far they’ve been poor.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really? I didn't believe one word the cuck said. Neither did the panel.
Yeah I just think Anasta isn’t the best at asking questions. Seems very inexperienced in the way he structures he’s words/questions.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
On Monday night Jammer gave it to Rothfield, pitch forked him.
Then last night it was Solly, both barrels, boom boom, then reloaded and did it again.
He has to stay :tearsofjoy:

Always a Bulldog

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I just think Anasta isn’t the best at asking questions. Seems very inexperienced in the way he structures he’s words/questions.
That Souths rock spider-looking bloke made Anasta look like a clueless clown. Poor Braith has got his panties in a twist because Souths gave his boy Ilias the flick and he has been hammering Demetriou on his show nearly every day since. And he wasn't even smart enough to check his facts about the Rabbitohs winning the reserve grade comp and interstate cup before leading with his chin and telling Solly that Souths haven't had any success below first grade for a long time. Made him look like a complete imbecile when the Souths bloke pulled him up on the facts.

Braith is a buffoon, how he got the lead gig on 360 has got me buggered, I'd say he had good kneepads on when applying/begging for the job from Creepy Crawley's inbred brother who runs Fox Sports.

I hate the Rabbitohs as much as anyone but Braith is a cuck who got owned in that interview and probably shouldn't have a conflict of interest job where he can discuss players' contracts and use his 360 gig as a form of Seek to plug his own clients on a regular basis.

Last edited: