News NRL probes Gus over spray

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They may have trouble pinning much on Gould, he didn’t call anyone “stupid”, no one was singled out, no position was mentioned, no NRL official, not the ref, not the bunker he said “the game“ was stupid. Then gave examples that most people, fans, players, clubs etc agree are in fact stupid. The Api no try he simply asked the question “what was that”. Do you get sanctioned and fined for what most people would agree is the truth?

Anasta agreed with him and he‘s an accredited NRL player agent, will he get a breach notice and a fine? Very slippery slope here NRL, be careful what precedent you set.

Always a Bulldog
The NRL get away with fining coaches for complaints about referees. If Gould cops a fine for speaking his mind, I think it'll pre-empt his second fine.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where do they pull the number from ? And who pays it us or 9 who he was on shift with
its actually 10k with the other 10k suspended for 2 years.

gus will have to pay it though wouldn't surprise me if he appeals it

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOOOL This is so fucking childish and petty. "Mommm he called me stupid" booohoooo. Thats exactly how this comes across from the NRL. This is actually an embarrassing moment and it also kinda shows a bit of tyrany and lack of freedom of speech here. Wtf is this north Korea? Shame on you NRL.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I reckon the game will be gone within the next 2 decades at this rate if these ***** are still in charge...
Honestly, 2 decades is too generous.

I just wish a more professional SuperLeague faction takes over, preferably smart ex-players.