Search results

1. KLil

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

100% Not much damage done tonight... Thankfully no injuries and no suspensions coming out of the game. If only the Eels beat Brisbane we would have still been out of the 8 on F/A but it looks like Parra Suck again. Actually we are on even points with 8th.. Regardless the next 4 weeks are...
  2. KLil

Good i wasnt seeing thins lol
  3. KLil

Had his worse game for us... not the night for it. Curran and Presto on the bench was make or break for us and both blokes did f all compared to Smith and Henry.
  4. KLil

I gotta watch it again but i replayed it during the game and saw Kiraz on back, Turuva next to him holding his jersey around the stomach area. If he didnt have hold of his jersey play on.
  5. KLil

Attacker on floor, ball in hand, defender hand on attacker. That has been held since 1908.
  6. KLil

They're coming... Just need to be patient but your right Penriths bench out did ours espescially considering Curran had a shit game.
  7. KLil

Few of those offside calls were borderline rubbish when u see Penrith doing the same...
  8. KLil

Would have been a cracker and probably a different game if it was a dry track... That grind to start the match was pretty even, Penriths bench was the difference in the end. Also Yeo and Edwards easily best players in the comp atm.
  9. KLil

It was poor discipline and frustration from Burton.. He knocked on, plain and simple. It also cost us 2 points from the bullshit penalty that couldve easily been called a knock on. Live and learn.
  10. KLil

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

Leota and Fisher-Harris completely dominated them.... Thats dead set sarcasm by the way.
  11. KLil

3-2-1 vs Panthers

Throw Mahoney and our 2 starting props for good measure... Completely nullified what is the best front row combo in the game.
  12. KLil

Hutcho definitely wasnt the issue tonight... Discipline and confidence with ball did. Just need to make sure its a one off and need a bounce back otherwise the boys will lose conficence.
  13. KLil

Credit to our Fitness and scramble.
  14. KLil

Positives are the fact i reckon if it was a dry track we put more than 20 points on the panthers at home.
  15. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

There is also Cassius Tia who is showing plenty of promise in jersey flegg.. played NSW cup a couple of weeks ago and didn't look out of place in his first game. Gus doing great things with pathways.
  16. KLil

News Inside The Fall And Rebuilding Of Canterbury's Matt Burton As A Playmaker

The point is he always had that in his game and not so much he has improved... Its more so the team around him has improved which has allowed him to play his game. If you watch the the 2019 Under 20's SOO you'll get what we mean. The only tripe i have with Burto is he needed the confidence...
  17. KLil

You get it... You'll also understand when somebody sees how dominant this kid was in the lower grades you would imagine once he really settles in the big leagues he will reach that peak again... If he gets there he'll get a Dally M.
  18. KLil

Improved or can we just say its no coincidence what so ever that Burton playing in a team rolling forward and playing with confidence has made his game easier? Do you actually remember the convo we had pre season? Remember when i said we have to give him at least until round 10 to decide whilst...
  19. KLil

‘Small ball’ and a rugby league revolution: Are the Bulldogs back?

Why not? U heard of a bloke called Luke Lewis? Started off winning a comp as a skinny winger and finished his career as a cracking SOO and Clive churchhill winning edge running backrower? Critta is very much that build and considering he is only 23 the kid has plenty of growth and will slow...
  20. KLil

Not mine... the clubs plan. Not really brain science if u watch all grades, attend sessions, chat to staff, family and friends as well as fellow supporters who follow the younger grades. It's funny because u don't understand that the older you get the more u enjoy the theatre of a build and...
  21. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

See how it goes. He has been raring to go on sidelines all year and even since last pre season.. i think it will be a different Sutto to last year and if we get Canberra form from him then atleast it's another NRL quality bigger body to choose. Would rather him over Poasa tbh if we have add...
  22. KLil

@2ndphase enlighten us all with your infinite wisdom....
  23. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

Dead set jinxed him... He was so primed. Anyways no rush... Sutto and Suluka will be ready soon anyways.
  24. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

Maybe but doubt it.. He is a ballzy kid, throws his body around but is still very small and skinny. He'll need to BLOW UP very quickly to handle NRL... I would be patient with him. I honestly think were sticking with Hutch until Oneil is ready and then wait for Woods to knock Oneil of the perch.
  25. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

So what if there name is published its being seen in front of anyone and everyone that really puts you under pressure to make the right call. Its bascially the difference between being a keyboard warrior and saying shit in physical scenario. You look at other sports... the refs on field make...
  26. KLil

We have so many to lock up its crazy.
  27. KLil

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould 'indebted' to Bulldogs recruits but rebuild is 'only half done'

Because we aren't shit and playing like a real Bulldogs team unlike the garbage we were stuck with since 2018?
  28. KLil

Official 2024 Indigenous Jersey

Fcuk it... I dont like it. Prefer the one my Daughter wears. In saying that i think my daughter would love this one... what is that Sea shells?
  29. KLil

Warren Smith the new Buz.

Tigers supporter.
  30. KLil

It all depends which position he ends up playing but more than likely it will be on an edge. By the time Alatini comes around we'll have Hayes and Presto playing as our edgerowers and pretty much lockingdown their spots. Then you have Critta whom at 27ish might also push his way into the...
  31. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

I'd hope not.. Kid is special, best tuk it ezy with this one.
  32. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

The biggest problem with the bunker is we don't see the guy in the room. If the bunker was visible at the game or atleast broadcast their decision on the big screen they wouldn't have the ability to hide. They shouldn't be called the bunker... they shoukd be known as the 4th ref like soccer...
  33. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

Few years away. Still a very small kid, hasnt played flegg yet and will need a yr in cup. Let's give him 3 years?
  34. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

Games to fast.. refs are fatiguing and fcuking up more. Vladys fcuked the game.
  35. KLil

Official Gus on Twitter

One u see Woods you'll be laughing at N.Cleary.
  36. KLil

Toddy will be X factor off the bench with Seve. Hopoi and Hughes will be our pack leaders until Underhill takes a spot off one of them. Curran and Marshall can lock down the middle. Whilst Presto and Hayes run rampant on the edges. Then we also have Critta who might develop into a...
  37. KLil

Iconic NRL Teams | The Story of the 2012-14 Bulldogs

Still cant believe we didnt win one in that era...
  38. KLil

Adam Driussi, Bulldogs Chairman, on The Kennel Podcast

Cant believe how much of a footy head he is... He understands the game and knows the club VERY well! Be surprised if he isnt floating around reading our comments right now... Hi Adam! Gimme a job, Fred needs an apprentice.... ;)
  39. KLil

Adam Driussi, Bulldogs Chairman, on The Kennel Podcast

Over an hour chat... Holey M! Good to see he is a real footy head... Great to have JK and Adam.D at the helm.
  40. KLil

Opinion All’s Quiet on the Jason Taylor talk ?

Taylor mostly runs basic yardage drills in attack... 1,2,3 punch in behind the markers sort of thing. Apart from that there are a few set plays with the outside backs and decoys but most of the footy just comes off our yardage game and shift plays implemented from the year before. He is a...
  41. KLil

Hopoi, Toddy and Hayes will probably all get runs latter this year. Hopoi is actually younger than Hayes and Todd. Marshall is still young.. He has been playing up like Hopoi most of his junior career. Marshall might look a little small but punches above his weight and is actually playing as a...
  42. KLil

Lachlan Lewis

Kid started his footy at the wrong time at the wrong club... I reckon if he was at the dogs now he would be a much more solid player. He had some low IQ moments but also had some freakish off the cuff plays ala Munster style.
  43. KLil

FCCUKKKKK UNCHANGED LINE_UP HAHAHA!!!! MIND GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........ I havent been this excited for a game against a heavyweight for years!!! I hope we show up and take it to the buzzer... :hearteyes:
  44. KLil

Lachlan Lewis

Lewis... Kid had X factor and could defend for days. Cleans up his rough edges kid couldve become a decent player.
  45. KLil

Opinion Skelton

The kid is pure rocks and diamonds.. hasn't settled in rugby league yet. Hopefully he acknowledges this and bides his time..
  46. KLil

Resilience

Ay dont diss, he had an assist.
  47. KLil

Resilience

We need a stop gap, a classy one atm. Hutchinson is doing a well enough job but we are limping towards finals with him. In the past the club would get a Stuart, Kimmorley type which pretty much gets us to the business end hence the Hunt call... Our kids a raw or not good enough... We...
  48. KLil

I think we'll struggle to keep him..
  49. KLil

Resilience

All we need is a genuine experienced HB who isn't injury prone and can do a year or two at the dogs until the kids come through. We ain't getting DCE and Hunt is the next best option before Chad Townsend. I understand he isn't killing it at the dragons but he has literally been carrying that...
  50. KLil

Opinion Skelton

Hayes will take over from Kikz one day..
  51. KLil

Toddy, Hopoi, Hayes, Underhill, Seve and Marshall. We are set with forwards... just need to make sure we keep them.
  52. KLil

Resilience

@CrittaMagic69 can u get this for me please... reckons Ben Hunt ain't a good option for a couple at the dogs.
  53. KLil

To all the people saying dogs got the wrong assistant.

To all the "people" saying dogs got the wrong assistant. Fixed it.
  54. KLil

Resilience

If we based an opinion on that logic every player to ever play the game is shit.
  55. KLil

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

They have the team for it... probably lacking a superstar FB or 5/8. Their pack, centre's and wingers are top shelf.
  56. KLil

Not really Gents... It was what a real HB does... Reads a 3 on 2 and executes it perfectly. Im telling yas Ben Hunt we go close to winning a comp.
  57. KLil

Resilience

Tell ya what else we are... Up there with the most consistent teams in the comp next to Melbourne and Sharks. Could have beat both those teams too on a different day.
  58. KLil

Resilience

The CC and Critta combo has unleashed the rest of the team. Ben Hunt and we are probably guaranteed to a pre lim spot.
  59. KLil

We need one of these ones... Arajuna walks out with team as Ross Emerson No balls Murali (youtube.com)
  60. KLil

Its ridiculous.... No penalty try, no prefessional foul sin bin just a penalty. Thats worse then the forwards passes from Thrusday night. To think we were copping those absolute shockers for 5 years.
  61. KLil

Warriors season ended when AFB decided to leave.... Webstar struggling to get the peak back they had last year. Everybody waiting for JFH now... Bye Wahs..
  62. KLil

Was close to bringing him in but was 3k short... Thank goodness for being broke.
  63. KLil

Opinion Skelton

I would rather lose JAC than lose Skelton and Wilso.
  64. KLil

Sam hughes contact with badger

To be fair there are only like 2 maybe 3 refs that can handle the NRL atm. The rest cant handle the pace. Thank Vlandys and his obsession with speeding up the game for the extensive injuries and low quality officiating. Can you imagine how good the game and officiating would be if the game was...
  65. KLil

Pay up gentleman and be smarter FFS before you cant play and we start losing games at the wrong time. In saying that the Mahoney dump aka dangerous throw was a decent tackle, nothing more thana penalty there.
  66. KLil

Looked like she thoroughly enjoyed it too.
  67. KLil

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

He copped it because of his priors, bad record.
  68. KLil

Opinion Khaled rajab time!

Great Kid... Should never be underestimated how important this kids work ethic was too CC and at training specifically the pre-season and how it helped shape this clubs culture today. Hopefully sticks to it and become a late bloomer when he eventually puts some kegs on.
  69. KLil

100%... thats a Bunker call. I think the NRL though is making a call on hip drops. If its a non injury, its just a report/penalty but with injury its a bin. The whole sinbin/sent off business needs to be overhauled. How does a dangerous tackle that injures a player only cop 10mins? 10min...
  70. KLil

I swear to ya I just searched through the game to find the incident and in my conclusion...... I said the same thing!! hahahaha... Vadger was trying to get out of the way but went the wrong and got stuck between the ball runner and Defender.... Hughes was merely pushing the ref out of harms...
  71. KLil

Against the Roosters, Hughes tackled Suali'i and was put on report for the Dangerous tackle (Hip throw suplex thingy). Everybody was saying there was nothing in it and the club decided to fight it at the judiciary... He pleaded not guilty and lost which means he got a bigger fine and extra...
  72. KLil

Nahhh I reckon just stop calling six again and bring the speed and fatigue factor down which is causing the mountain of mistakes.
  73. KLil

Saw it during the game and was like fcuk.. it wasn't as bad as others though. Interesting to see what happens.. probably going to the judiciary trying to defend that suplex on Suali'i comes back to bite us due to losing and getting extra points. And the one game we really needed him too.
  74. KLil

Pretty sure Hughes pushed the ref over whilst Our Hughes moved CB aside.
  75. KLil

Neither are... Hayward played a BIG chunk at FR today sharing the duties and did ok whilst Sexton looked decent in NSW cup. Its working for now as frustrating as it is. All i know is its a big Saturday night party for now and CC can sort his shit out on Monday.
  76. KLil

Dogs v Tigers 3-2-1

Casey B. WOM. What a day at the office lmao.
  77. KLil

I think he has stuggled to come back form the head knock more than anything... CC needs to make the tough decision to drop him to 18th man if Tracey is fit.
  78. KLil

Not many teams fly out of the blocks after a bye... Knew we would win second half. Need a full 80 next week.
  79. KLil

We turned it against the Rooster and made sure against Melbourne... Today was a risky game, to win shit speaks volumes. NEED a big game against the Riff to ensure we are a top 8 team.
  80. KLil

It was a risk to play him, didnt need to take the risk in the end as we were way on top.
  81. KLil

To be fair without the captain challenges they would have got rorted hard. They can hold their heads up high, they played well enough to keep the score respectable.
  82. KLil

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Is anybody elses Kayo tripping out?
  83. KLil

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

The fact they were both indoor sessions too will hurt.
  84. KLil

Players.... Marshall, Underhill, Tia, Wavik and Cochrane Impressed.
  85. KLil

4 big bodies, instead of 3 just make more sense to me. That way u can rotate a middle forward like Hughes after 25, play Poasa 15 before and after HT and then finish with Hughes. Also means Curran and King can play less mins... Long season.
  86. KLil

I'd love to push Hayward to 18th man and bring in Poasa.
  87. KLil

I totally agree... More so for the NRL than anything and I would assume they would be backing this outcome as much as anyone. Its just I dont see it ending without getting really messy hence the settlement.
  88. KLil

Sorry @wendog33 @The DoggFather phone died in the ass.. Boys won. Tough as top of the table game with alot of niggle... Scoreboard wasnt working so lost track of the score, 18ish-10? We won so thats all that matters. Damn we got a ggood bunch of kids coming through with this bunch too.
  89. KLil

Beautiful night for league at BSG.
  90. KLil

Thats totally right... Not sure what Topines case is but im assuming Bullying and Harrassment in the workplace leading to anxiety and depression compared to like you said the death of player. Im not even sure how Topine's case will work considering the main argument against the claim would be...
  91. KLil

Was that heat exhaustion though?
  92. KLil

News NRL probes Gus over spray

In all honesty you should never get penalised for an attacking kick full stop. The rule was brought in because players like Soward would kick it dead from 50m out to nullify the great kick returners. Call it a defensive kick.... Should be if you kick it the red zone you shouldnt cop the 7...
  93. KLil

News NRL probes Gus over spray

Bit of entertainment... Nothing to see here.
  94. KLil

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Is it safe to say it was a good move to drop Svo and Ala for Critz and Xerri because I reckon it was dead set genius.
  95. KLil

This will be open on saturday

Sacked the chicken once the Nepalese took over.. I get my chicken from campsie charcoal chics, Padstow Char char and neios goes alright but pricey af.