Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I liked how Kent called out the bs around the storm salary cap rorting, and basically pointed out bellendamy would have known what was going on. this in a controlled media world.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy is a flog of the highest order... Sucks that there's a genuine profession where people get paid to talk shit and spread false rumours about people.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same,
I often agree with him on many topics.
His just so obnoxious
I just really hate it when people get so fired up about a topic yet dont have any answers when asked "well what do we do about it then".

If its that clear cut, then why not offer a solution. Screaming down people to highlight your point of a problem and then saying "i dont know what the answer is" does not give you the right to talk down to people in raising a problem/issue.

This is the obnoxious attitude he displays and he also has a very short fuse which makes him erupt at the drop of a hat.

I just wonder if the judge knew of him or watched him on 360 to make the judgement that he did.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell you what,
Kent strikes me as a proud man, a little old school kind of guy.

He would be really suffering today on many levels.

Not only would his phone be going off its head.

But having that footage where he hits flung around so easily abd winds up upside down in the gutter like a drunk old fool and have that all over the internet for all to see and comment on,
Wow, in his own head that would be painful for him to endure that humiliation.

The other thing that will go through his mind is knowing his career could be done.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Tell you what,
Kent strikes me as a proud man, a little old school kind of guy.

He would be really suffering today on many levels.

Not only would his phone be going off its head.

But having that footage where he hits flung around so easily abd winds up upside down in the gutter like a drunk old fool and have that all over the internet for all to see and comment on,
Wow, in his own head that would be painful for him to endure that humiliation.

The other thing that will go through his mind is knowing his career could be done.
I do feel sorry for him tbh he cops it a lot