Reaction score
Well Barnaby Joyce was found in a gutter not so long ago.. he’s still on tv

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually was going to come over here and perhaps defend him, thinking since the other thing, he's probably been provoked a fair bit. And we don't see the lead-up here, but regardless, he had so many opportunities and blokes trying to save him from himself. He's cooked
right or wrong he just needed to walk away.. so many times my neighbours needed some fresh teeth work but I walked away

if kenty knocked the bloke out what does he win? If kenty gets speared upside into a tree what does he win?

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Regardless of peoples views against Kenty or what he's said ... The people that go out of their way to public harras and bait him are absolute dog *****.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of peoples views against Kenty or what he's said ... The people that go out of their way to public harras and bait him are absolute dog *****.
Maybe a bit of karma for the shit he dishes on players perhaps

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
still should know better to not retaliate and get himself into trouble

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn stupid..grow up..just walk away, too old to be carrying on like ‘Rocky vs Drago’.. Gotta be smart..for both of em.

I mean Kent falls the wrong way he hits his head on the curve and he becomes more brain dead than what he already his.. Not worth it..