OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH the other female ref seems a heap better than Badger.

It's not a gender thing, it's a competent thing
All the referees have good and bad games fact she’s female means absolutely nothing.
When I was at the game my only concern was our performance which was below par tbh,two more points let’s move on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All the referees have good and bad games fact she’s female means absolutely nothing.
When I was at the game my only concern was our performance which was below par tbh,two more points let’s move on.
Yeah that's what I said as well before, performances don't rely on gender or skin tone or any physical attribute.

We got the points, it was ugly but the points don't judge if it's ugly or pretty. We have to focus on Penrith asap.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I said as well before, performances don't rely on gender or skin tone or any physical attribute.

We got the points, it was ugly but the points don't judge if it's ugly or pretty. We have to focus on Penrith asap.
Totally agree mate I’m confident of a better performance come Friday

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
100% I actually like how she refs.

Did she play before? She actually knows the game.
No idea mate, but she would be the best reff in the comp, my preference anyway. fair and doesn’t just whistle blow for the hell of it.. and yes knows the game and RULES very well!!

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tracey in for Taffy and Sexytime in for Hutch next week and I’ll be a happy pup! Sexy surely earnt a promotion after his game today and being in good form lately. Taffy can take Heyward’s bench spot.
Nope Hayward tightens the defence round the ruck doesn’t miss any

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We look a lot more complete with Tracey at FB, and keep Taafe on the bench.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I went and read the tigers forum can you believe there delusional supporters where running him down about his effort today
Really, he was missing in a few kicks. Although he would have been buggered, did a lot of work. I haven’t looked stats but assume he had a lot of carries

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Early in the season there was a Tiger fan on Reddit talking mad smack about the Dogs and how he's glad we won the Ciraldo signature... wish I could remember his username

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was at the game
First half worst of the year.
2 nd half first 20 minutes awesome
Last ten minutes with two extra men and not score at least three tries was woefull team management.
Best thing next Friday we will know if we are pretenders Or challengers