OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was at the game
First half worst of the year.
2 nd half first 20 minutes awesome
Last ten minutes with two extra men and not score at least three tries was woefull team management.
Best thing next Friday we will know if we are pretenders Or challengers
You're fault with your we win by 30+ and will score 50 boolshit.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The boys could be thinking about next Friday, could explain their performance. We did enough to win!
A lot of good teams do it before a big match, they play shit the week prior getting ready for a big match.
It’s going to be interesting!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the replay I’m sure that second try by the tigers was short
Similar to the one Morrin was denied iirc. Grounded short then rolled his arm over it. I was happy to accept it though as it wasn’t clearly a knock on.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess the one thing about Tracey's absecence is that a few areas where we still need to improve in attack will be highlighted by the coaching staff

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we play like that second half against Penrith we would be a good chance.
Curran is our rock. Hayward was amazing fast becoming a must have in the 17.
[/QUOTE]
I reckon reed mahoney needs to take on isaah yeo really wind him up!

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
If we play like that second half against Penrith we would be a good chance.
Curran is our rock. Hayward was amazing fast becoming a must have in the 17.
[/QUOTE]
I suspect that Reed might not be playing in that game. The MRC will look at him running in to fuirther bait Seyfarth today. Whilst I don't agree with them, he is developing a strong reputation as a "baiter" and starting many scuffles. Just hope that I am wrong.....he did not need to get involved in quite the manner that he did.....yes defend your team mates of course, but the doggies player was in no great danger.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I suspect that Reed might not be playing in that game. The MRC will look at him running in to fuirther bait Seyfarth today. Whilst I don't agree with them, he is developing a strong reputation as a "baiter" and starting many scuffles. Just hope that I am wrong.....he did not need to get involved in quite the manner that he did.....yes defend your team mates of course, but the doggies player was in no great danger.
[/QUOTE]
That baiting won't be an issue at all, will cop it for the lifting tackle like Olokauatu did.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was at the game and just finished watching the replay without emotion.

Couldn't tell on tv but at the game, Casey had an 8m line for Tigers and 12 m line for us

Tigers 2nd challenge, still stand by that sutton fucked us and should've been confirmed as a knock on.

Tigers 3rd and 4th challenges happened after the sin bins, after the 76th minute, it wasn't changing anything about the game.

Overall she had a good game, she was let down by the linesman who called most of those knocks ons that weren't.

She's copping a lot of unwarranted heat for her performance.

Our performance, 1st half we were shit, 2nd half we DOMINATED the tigers, no refereeing decisions would've changed that, we gave them absolutely nothing that 2nd half.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Really? Do you think you could put in a good word for me? I've had my eye on a few of late, but they've been rejecting my advances for some reason?
Yes, really. But I’ve heard you’re blacklisted from most NRL forums. Something to do with a limo and various depravities. I haven’t enquired as to whether monetary or sexual favours would lift said bans :-).

Tommilroydoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is it me or did it feel like we were always in control of that game yesterday going up a gear or two when it mattered…. we haven’t had one of those types of wins for years.
Agree. Even at 14-6 I felt pretty comfortable and confident which I haven’t in a number of seasons