Sam hughes contact with badger

Big_Kahunas

Waterboy
Reaction score
Badger wasn't NRL standard yesterday. Plenty of wrong calls, multiple times her positioning was terrible. I'm surprised she only came into contact with a player once. NRL take no responsibility on anything so this will be 3 weeks.
She made some errors, but they all do. I can take that, but at least she wasn't blatantly biased like the rest of them. The souths, eels and sharks games were worse referring displays.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems to be largely her own fault.

The Tweet is being ratio-ed to hell. I guess the fans largely support Sam.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Badger had a horrible game

Bad calls were made for both teams .

4 captain challenges were successful (1 from dogs and 3 from tigers)

Both teams were offside on multiple occasions and not called

Sezer hip drop tackle was a sin bin every day of the week !

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Badger had a horrible game

Bad calls were made for both teams .

4 captain challenges were successful (1 from dogs and 3 from tigers)

Both teams were offside on multiple occasions and not called

Sezer hip drop tackle was a sin bin every day of the week !
Like I've been saying all year, she's the worst ref by far. She should stick to being a touch judge.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok ill state the obvious that most are too scared to say....

The nrLOL will try to cover up her incompetence with "sexism" just like they cover up Fatrells grubbiness with "racism"

Just a bunch of weak, slimy motherfuckers who would rather deflect from themselves than fix obvious problems.

And the stupid, slimy motherfuckers in the media are their bitches.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Explain that again...
Might be just me, but I not understanding the sualii reference
Against the Roosters, Hughes tackled Suali'i and was put on report for the Dangerous tackle (Hip throw suplex thingy).

Everybody was saying there was nothing in it and the club decided to fight it at the judiciary... He pleaded not guilty and lost which means he got a bigger fine and extra points on his record which work like demirit points. Now he has that many demerit points even the slightest thing like this low range touching the ref thing means he will get suspended.

If he just pleaded guilty on the throw he would have got less points and maybe snuck away with this.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Against the Roosters, Hughes tackled Suali'i and was put on report for the Dangerous tackle (Hip throw suplex thingy).

Everybody was saying there was nothing in it and the club decided to fight it at the judiciary... He pleaded not guilty and lost which means he got a bigger fine and extra points on his record which work like demirit points. Now he has that many demerit points even the slightest thing like this low range touching the ref thing means he will get suspended.

If he just pleaded guilty on the throw he would have got less points and maybe snuck away with this.
Oh, yes
Makes sense.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pretty sure Hughes pushed the ref over whilst Our Hughes moved CB aside.
If anything it was a chivalrous action by our player ensuring Ms Badger was kept out of harms way from the big bad Klemmer and Bateman types in the Tigers team ;)

Very impressed with Sam there. 100% eyes on the ball and single mindedly not letting Tiges get past him. If he gets a fine it's so wrong.
#crowdfundhughesfine

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If anything it was a chivalrous action by our player ensuring Ms Badger was kept out of harms way from the big bad Klemmer and Bateman types in the Tigers team ;)

Very impressed with Sam there. 100% eyes on the ball and single mindedly not letting Tiges get past him. If he gets a fine it's so wrong.
#crowdfundhughesfine
I swear to ya I just searched through the game to find the incident and in my conclusion......

I said the same thing!! hahahaha...

Vadger was trying to get out of the way but went the wrong and got stuck between the ball runner and Defender.... Hughes was merely pushing the ref out of harms way.. hahaha. It Might work!

But truthfully the more u watch it the more you think, his push was pretty forceful, its not at J.Hughes level but its also not a good one.

I was right about the Suali'i one, i reckon he gets a week for this one considering his points record. Fcuk i hope im wrong.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She made some errors, but they all do. I can take that, but at least she wasn't blatantly biased like the rest of them. The souths, eels and sharks games were worse referring displays.
Sutton dudded Badger by not saying to bin Sezer for classic hip drop. He should be dropped for a month for that changer.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I swear to ya I just searched through the game to find the incident and in my conclusion......

I said the same thing!! hahahaha...

Vadger was trying to get out of the way but went the wrong and got stuck between the ball runner and Defender.... Hughes was merely pushing the ref out of the harms way.. hahaha. It Might work!

But truthfully the more u watch it the more you think, his push was pretty forceful, its not at J.Hughes level but its also not a good one.

I was right about the Suali'i one, i reckon he gets a week for this one considering his points record. Fcuk i hope im wrong.
Bugger. Hope not but if so... ready replacement in helter skelter lol