Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kenty is a dickhead but obviously old mate was eggin it on before the recording started I doubt he carries on like that for nothing. Being in the spotlight always will have you copping shit of strangers he probably got sick of it.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps the leb bloke was charged because he launched kenty and caused “actual bodily harm”. Kenty might have a grazed head….also you can hear people say it’s not worth it kenty, so the Leb would have heckled etc.

But Kentys punches “bolo punch” hit the lebs knee cap and did no damage so only common assault at best. Kenty might be claiming self defence, maybe the Leb took his wallet?

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a peep out of the old cahunt, wouldn’t surprise me if Jamma pulled him to one side and told him his run on the dogs is over on 360 :tongueclosed:
Jamma will interupt him im bit surprised his fondess of the dogs cause he did finish at Dragons his best memories must have been at the dogs.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenty is a dickhead but obviously old mate was eggin it on before the recording started I doubt he carries on like that for nothing. Being in the spotlight always will have you copping shit of strangers he probably got sick of it.
So being in the spotlight gives him a pass to put shit on players who are essentially strangers to him

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
fighting anyone while you are that shitfaced is a dumb move and kent would know that, he has obviously got an alcohol/anger issue, that's shit that 20 year olds do not 50 somethings.

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Betoota Advocate is having a field day with this one.