Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like his neighbours hate the kent too:
------------
"Meanwhile, neighbours have revealed there are frequently loud parties at Kent's home which rage into the early morning hours.

One woman told Daily Mail Australia there is always a 'revolving door' of people trailing in and out of the home - and the noise has become so out of control she has called the police several times in the past.

'The parties are always so loud and they go on and on,' she said."
-------------

kij6r4.jpg

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes

After watching the video who looks the guilty one?

Kenty about to be hanging out with the Hayne plane lol
Surely he won't be going to jail for that. At worst a community service order IF found guilty.

But any conviction will likely cost him dearly with respect to ending his time at FoxSports / Telegraph.

But how is it that if you punch someone on the NRL field its not assault? Last time I checked punches were not part of the rules in Rugby League. But if you call someone names you could be stood down or sacked?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like his neighbours hate the kent too:
------------
"Meanwhile, neighbours have revealed there are frequently loud parties at Kent's home which rage into the early morning hours.

One woman told Daily Mail Australia there is always a 'revolving door' of people trailing in and out of the home - and the noise has become so out of control she has called the police several times in the past.

'The parties are always so loud and they go on and on,' she said."
-------------

View attachment 108023
They laying the boot into him lol

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
How did Kenty get the broken ribs ? There must have been part 2 to the video
I was thinking that as well, plus the fact that he is out of hospital already (1 night?) usually a few days plus weeks of recovery. I'm thinking it's a pity story from his legal team to garner some sympathy for him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was thinking that as well, plus the fact that he is out of hospital already (1 night?) usually a few days plus weeks of recovery. I'm thinking it's a pity story from his legal team to garner some sympathy for him.
Attempting to counter the charges against him probably.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is a second video - but it basically just shows Kenty getting up from the tree - and whilst he's dusting himself off, old mate he was sparring with was brought down by one of Cu.ntys Cohort (not a king hit, more like a tackle). Kent just walked over to the bloke on the ground and gave him a verbal.

Nuttin Innit